Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Recognition Jewelry

In many instances jewelry isn't about bling and fashion. This is a ring that I wear. It commemorates my late Father's 20 years of service to the Chevrolet Motor Division of General Motors Corporation. It is a "Legion of Leaders" ring set with a 1ct round brilliant cut bezel set diamond in 10k yellow gold. A lot of recognition jewelry like class rings is cast in 10k white and yellow gold. This makes it more affordable for young people.
I read today that General Motors is facing bankruptcy. This is a tragic circumstance for our nation. I am dismayed and depressed over it. When the great American corporations start to die, the American dream dies too. Just my opinion, for what it is worth. BE AMERICAN, BUY AMERICAN (if, and when you can!) The job you save may be your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home