Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Economical Luxury

Guess who owns this sleek beauty? This 4-cylinder Mercedes-Benz sedan actually gets good mileage for a luxury car. The hard pressed for fuel economy SUV owners can eat their hearts out! Given the horrible traffic in Las Vegas, I prefer to walk as much as I can. Not only is that REALLY economical, I am currently as fit as I was when I was 18 years old. All thanks to the perpetual traffic jams and the high cost of foreign oil. Oh, and the public transit system insures that when you have to get somewhere you can get there. Just expect to sit in traffic like everyone else! I would break out my old racing bicycle, but I don't think I would have a chance to survive long given the CARELESS and frequently impaired drivers here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home