Sunday, December 31, 2006

How Big Is Bling? Try 628 Carats On For Size

This is a 628 carat Mystic Topaz gemstone set in a 14k yellow gold basket mounting. It will take up a lot of skin as a pendant on the chest of your wife/mistress/girlfriend. Somehow it got left over from the Christmas selling season. Actually, the vendor shopped it around town and nobody else seemed to know what "Mystic Topaz" is and how it is produced. I guess they don't watch "Jewelry T.V." on cable at 3:00 A.M. in the morning. Being a Graduate Gemologist always gives me an edge over the sorry pawnshop guys here. Good news today regarding this masterpiece of the lapidary art. I have a qualified buyer for it. They were regretful that they didn't get a chance to purchase it for a Christmas gift. I never expected this item to sell AFTER Christmas but like I have said in an earlier entry here, expect the unexpected when in Las Vegas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home